Thursday, October 20, 2011

A Quiet Day?

Is it possible I can call today a "quiet day"? We only had seven children in class today, and I guess that made the difference. Or maybe we all got a good night's rest? Or the sun, moon, earth and stars were all aligned? Whatever it was, we enjoyed it. We made "Cloud Dough". It is flour and baby oil. It smells delightful and makes me want to hold a baby. The kids loved the texture (it's alot like Moon Sand, if you are familiar with that.)
We have a felt pumpkin with different shapes we can decorate to make a jack-o-lantern.
A wedding dress in the dress up center makes the girlies happy!
Halloween stickers! Peeling the backs off helps our fine motor skills!
A bride, Superman, and a firefighter having a important meeting.
Painting with orange at the easel.
Outside we tried to climb the tree. Poor tree... Tomorrow we a excited for the firemen to come and bring their fire truck! They will drop by anytime between 10:00 and 11:30. I will take lots of pictures, I promise! Also, tomorrow evening is the Daddy & Me Pumpkin Party! Please sign a waiver if you plan on having your child attend.

No comments:

Post a Comment