Friday, October 7, 2011

Friday!!!

Today we had a smaller class size, so I decided it may be best to try the new schedule I have been working on. We went outside for our playtime right after breakfast, 8:30-9:30. It seemed to work well for us, and it lessened the stress of transitions I believe. I will try it again Monday when when are back in school. I will send out an updated schedule as soon as I can. While we were outside, I added somefall colors of paint to the outdoor easel.
Siloam was out of school for today, so I had two extra helpers, Jackson and Whitlee. Jackson showed off his football gear. The boys loved it and played some catch with Jackson while we were outside.
We had to try on the helmet!
Today we got to explore with magnets!
For lunch we all helped to cook our mini pizzas! We smashed half of a biscuit to make a circle.
We put a spoonful of sauce on top.
And then the cheese and pepperonis!
The kids LOVED these, and gave them a big thumbs up! Next week we will focus on COMMUNITIES! Have a great weekend! ,

No comments:

Post a Comment