Monday, October 17, 2011
Fun Friday!
My name is Beth. I am apparently not as good of a blogger as I had hoped. Found this again this afternoon UNPUBLISHED from Friday. So sorry :(
Today Ms. Adrian came to play with us since Miss Beth is in Hot Springs learning how to be a better teacher, or that's how I explained it to the class. ;) I am enjoying this conference, and even had the honor of attending a Governor's Luncheon this afternoon. Gov. Beebe is such a supporter of early childhood and preschool teachers, and is a true believer in the importance of what we do. It was a big boost to my spirit to hear him speak.
Ms. Adrian said the day was great, and the children did so good! I am lucky I have found such a sweet natured and loving young lady to take my place while I am away. I know I don't have to worry a bit, that she is holding down the fort just fine! Here are some pictures she sent me today:
She tells me this is an opera. It certainly looks like it!
A train! That's so cute!
Rough and tough bike gang...preschool style. LOL
Can't wait to be back Monday! I miss my kiddos!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment