Wednesday, September 28, 2011
In my absence...
I had a great training in Little Rock today about the Environmental Rating Scale for our classroom. I know the rating scale, but had the opportunity to ask questions specific to my program. I got some great feedback, and am excited to apply what I learned in our school! I came home tonight and was setting up tomorrow's activities and found my camera, with new pictures that Mrs. Jodie and Ms. Adrian had taken today! Aren't they great???
It looks like a fun day to me! Tomorrow I will be training in Bentonville for the day, Mrs. Jodie and Miss A will be back to play and talk about texture and the sense of touch!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
And they both even had huge smiles at the end of the day... ;) Hope your training went well. We prayed for you to have safe travels home from Little Rock.
ReplyDelete