Today we discussed all the things we do at school and home to stay healthy. We take baths, brush our teeth, and get lots of rest when at home. At school, we wash our hands (ALOT), cover our sneezes and coughs, and don't spread germs to our friends. We also eat healthy foods and snacks, and drink lots of water! We talked more about fruits and vegetables, and how they grow on the earth. We read Growing Vegetable Soup, a book about growing vegetables from seeds in the garden, and then using them to make vegetable soup.
Brayden was pointing to all the letters as he sang the ABC song to Gabriel. Little learners!
Building in the block center with manipulative builders.
Bekah had fun in the art center with the stamps and then building with the magnatiles. "It's a castle!" she said. No surprise for this princess!
Joshua liked stamps, too!
Look what Marcello made! I asked him what shape it was, and he said "a picture!" I said it looks like a square, and he said "no, take my picture!" Too funny! I take too many pictures, ya think??? :)
No comments:
Post a Comment