Friday, November 4, 2011

PICTURE DAY!

I was so excited this morning when I woke up because it was picture day! I was like a high schooler, I probably changed outfits four times. I knew I was only going to be in one picture, but it is the most important one (to me), the class picture! Picture day was chily, but it went great. Kristen Hargett (Bekah's mom) is amazing, and I knew she was going to get some great shots of the kids, but the sneak peek I saw this afternoon was jaw-dropping. When you think school pictures, you think blue background, awkward smiles, and the cookie cutter photography. These are different. I love them. Our class picture is the PERFECT reflection of our day to day classroom. I am so lucky to have these exact children with me this year. I'm blessed. What a reminder. Thank you Kristen! We were proud of our spikey hair this morning!
The photographer at work:
Visit Kristen's website- www.kristenhargett.com or her Facebook page! So-our day was scattered, different, and a little crazy, but we are used to that around here. We had our hour outside after our pictures were finished-
We came back inside for some inside playtime in centers-
Gracie is proud that she can write words!
We LOVE Banjo! Have a great weekend! More fall fun next week!

1 comment:

  1. You are so kind... (maybe except the whole putting pictures of me on your blog...) - I feel blessed to have a job that I love to do. If they try to give me a cheesy smile, I make them laugh, then catch the picture just after it. It's amazing how much closer it is to the 'real' kiddo. Oops. Just gave away my big secret. ;)

    I think if any parent wants to have a full appreciation of you and what you do with each of our kiddos, they can spend an hour during center time with you, as you are patient, gentle, soft-spoken, and caring as each kiddo needs and desire to show off their artwork, block creation, or the like. I appreciate all you do and LOVED the opportunity to spend the morning capturing each of your kiddos. :)

    ReplyDelete