Tuesday, November 1, 2011
Happy Fall Y'all!
Today, for the first day all year, I didn't take a any pictures! I am so sorry...
Today we all dragged in a bit. I think a late night of trick or treating combined with the sugar overload must have hit us all this morning (including the teacher!) We actually had a very quiet and calm day, but still had fun.
We learned more about fall, and read a big book called The Leaves are Falling One by One, a singing book to the tune of "The Ants Go Marching In". I set out the leaf stampers and four stamp pads of fall colors to work with. Check out these masterpieces on our bulletin board. Some of us made numerous leaf prints, it proved to be a popular activity.
We are working on a new ABC song, and the kids really enjoy it. Hopefully you will get to hear it soon ;) We also have learned a new Laurie Berkner song (love her!) called What Falls in the Fall? Rain, temperatures, leaves, and kids fall in the fall!
We will continue to focus on fall and fall activites for the next few weeks. We also are exploring where our food comes from. When asked, the most popular answer is Wal Mart, but we are discovering that the food comes from other places first. At lunch today we actually are bell peppers that came right from Paizley's garden-what a great way to teach this lesson!
Friday is picture day. These pictures are at NO COST TO YOU! Thanks to Kristen Hargett for helping make this possible!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

Sounds like a fun day! :)
ReplyDeleteAnd you're welcome! I'm excited to do the pictures!!! :)