I am not complaining. I love my job. I love my ten little buddies. I do. But this week has been a doozie. I'm not sure if it is them, or me, or US, but I welcome this weekend with open arms.
Is it just me or is your family's schedule as crazy as mine? I cannot keep up with the Christmas parties, dinners, concerts/assemblies, performances, etc. PLEASE do not forget to mark your calendar for MONDAY, DECEMBER 19th for our class Christmas dinner. I am finalizing the invitations now, and hope to send those home Monday. 5:30-7:00 with a VERY special guest at 6:00. I hope to see everyone there. (Fingers crossed)
Yesterday, we decorated Christmas stockings for a classroom display.
Honing our fine motor skills. :)
AND IT WAS GRACIE'S BIRTHDAY!!!
Three cowboys having a picnic...so funny.
Last night I had a meeting in Bentonville for the NWAECA (Northwest Arkansas Early Childhood Assocation). This is such a great way for me to network with other early childhood professionals, share and get ideas, and just enjoy the company of others who understand the bags under my eyes and the paint stains on my hands LOL
We made these file folder games at our meeting, and the children were happy to have them to play with today.
Malachi concentrates on sorting and counting with the abacus.
Friday dance party!!!!
Listening to Christmas carols!
See you Monday!
No comments:
Post a Comment