Friday, July 13, 2012

Catching Up!

I realize it's been a few weeks since I have posted, so I thought I'd get caught up. We have had a great little summer. I only have between three and six kiddos depending on the day, but we have been having fun and enjoying our time together.

A bike wash!

Pretty girl...
They LOVE the fishing game

Gabriel caught one!
Fun in the water!

Another fun fishing game



Whitlee is such a good sport ;)

We had a day of of The Rainbow Fish-the book and then we watched the movie!

These boys are ready to hit the (wading)pool!

Logan is working hard on his creation...
a "helicopter"!

Gabriel's self-portrait

We have the BEST class pet!


You want fries with that?
I bought some new costumes for dramatic play.





RAWR!





Bubble painting-this was such a great activity. The process was so fun, the spent lots of time creating, but blowing bubbles was the most fun!


New beach ball sprinkler..fun!


Bathing beauty and her baby
May I take your order?

We had a lot of restaurant pretending

Whitlee even celebrated her birthday at the restaurant. "Sombrero" and all :)

A new ice cream game, great for matching and visual discrimination.

Friends help friends practice the alphabet

I love this shot of Malachi "shaking off" after getting wet in the water hose

We made our own popsicles!


Malachi was sooo tired after nap, but REALLY wanted his popsicle!

Three weeks of summer program left, and still lots of fun to be had! :)




No comments:

Post a Comment