Whew...I'm tired. This week had been, well...tiring. LOL But we have had fun learning about spring, finishing our rain actvities, and starting to learn about plants and flowers.
Pretty flowers :)
We planted seeds! We planted green beans and flowers. I am super hopeful that they will sprout. I am not well-known for my gardening skills :(
Number bingo
Flower prints with 2-Liter bottles
Mrs. Britney came back this week to play. She is studying Early Childhood at NWACC, and has come to observe our class and play. The children LOVE her. I am glad she is choosing to spend time with us!
Please don't forget that it's parent-teacher conference time! They take just about 15 minutes, and I am excited to show you the progess that your child has made this year!
MONDAY IS OUR ARKANSAS CHILDREN'S WEEK KICK OFF! WE WILL MEET DOWNTOWN AT THE PAVILLION BY THE PARK FOR "MEET ME UNDER THE STORYTELLING TREE"> WE WILL ENJOY STORIES, SNACKS, AND DOOR PRIZES! PLEASE JOIN US FOR THIS FAMILY FUN EVENT!
No comments:
Post a Comment