Friday, January 13, 2012

Travel & Transportation

Well, we have finished learning about travel and trasportation for this week. I think the highlight of our week may have been the train tracks. They all loved creating tracks, problem solving how to fit the right pieces to make the track look the way they wanted it to, how many train cars were to many for the magnets to pull, etc. We learned alot this week, and it all seemed like we were playing :)

This week I have been conflicted regarding the policy to go outside in the bitter cold. I have sent home a note regarding this and the attendance policy, please be sure you received one and have read it. But in the meantime, please know I will use by best common sense and judgement about the time we play outside. If you feel your child should not be playing outside, please keep them home. We will go outside as long as there are no cold warnings or falling precipitation (but we WILL go outside if it is snowing!!!)

Here's our pics from the past week:
Gabriel and Malachi in the dramatic play center enjoying our new play kitchen

Taking turns shooting free throws

Look how proud Paizley is that she did the puzzle all by herself!

We still are loving the rice ABC activity! Bekah is seaching for letters and making them fit in the foam puzzle.


Joshua did the buttons on his vest all by himself!



Lots of fun with train tracks!

We have really enjoyed assembling and taking apart this large foam alphabet puzzle. We also like jumping on it from square to square...lots of fun!

We work together to acheive our task.

Sidenote:Isn't it great all the SPACE we have to play in? We LOVE it!!! ;)

Yep, they are silly, but I love them!

The princess bride :)

More fun with the train tracks

Gracie helped Joshua with his puzzle...we are learning to be kind to our friends!

Junior loves his baby!

Flying like airplanes during group time



We got to play in the SNOW!!!




Junior wanted to have a seat, so he built a chair!

Malachi and Brayden are too cool for school

Cheeese!


We made a predictive text color book during small groups

Still painting with cars!
Malachi is was calling me to ask if he could sleep over and watch movies and eat popcorn. So funny!


Bundled up and ready to play!


Have a great weekend! See you Monday when we will learn more about WINTER!!!













1 comment:

  1. Thanks!!! I'm sure it's not an easy task getting 10 kids ready to go outside! I'm exhausted getting three ready! Thanks for all you do!!! I trust your judgement with outside play and know that it must be miserable for you to have to go out each day in the cold!!! Brrrr! Thank you!

    ReplyDelete